This Pro Grade Japanese vegetable slicer will make short work of most tasks!
The blades are stainless steel, the same as Japanese high grade knives.
- The thickness is adjustable 0.5 mm to 2 mm size with side slider.
- The end is round, along with a notch on the underside to fit onto a bowl an provide stability during use.
- Use only one knob to easy replace the blade with one hand.
- You can cut into round slices, crests, slices, julienne, garnish for sashimi, sasagaki, and chopped.
- With a wide design there is a cooking allowance of 76 mm for vegetables of varying sizes.
- With a convenient safety holder.
- Not dishwasher safe, please wash by hand with warm soapy water and allow to dry thoroughly.
Made in Japan.
Includes four interchangeable blades: straight, fine tooth, medium tooth and coarse tooth.
Weight: 370 g
Width: 76 mm
Length: 325 mm
Height: 30 mm